2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 4. Rights of Third Parties.
- Sec. 45.29.401. Alienability of debtor's rights.
- Sec. 45.29.402. Secured party not obligated on contract of debtor or in tort.
- Sec. 45.29.403. Agreement not to assert defenses against assignee.
- Sec. 45.29.404. Rights acquired by assignee; claims and defenses against assignee.
- Sec. 45.29.405. Modification of assigned contract.
- Sec. 45.29.406. Discharge of account debtor; notification of assignment; identification and proof of assignment; restrictions on assignment of accounts, chattel paper, payment intangibles, and promissory notes ineffective.
- Sec. 45.29.407. Restrictions on creation or enforcement of security interest in leasehold interest or in lessor's residual interest.
- Sec. 45.29.408. Restrictions on assignment of promissory notes, health-care-insurance receivables, and certain general intangibles ineffective.
- Sec. 45.29.409. Restrictions on assignment of letter-of-credit rights ineffective.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.