2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 20. Purchase of Ore
- Sec. 45.20.010. Certain claimants in possession considered owner of ores.
- Sec. 45.20.020. When purchaser considered owner of ore; nonliability to person subsequently adjudged owner.
- Sec. 45.20.030. Notice to purchaser by claimant or owner out of possession; court action.
- Sec. 45.20.040. Failure to bring action.
- Sec. 45.20.050. Liability of purchaser to person adjudged owner or entitled to possession.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.