2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 08. Investment Securities
Article 2. Issue - Issuer.
- Sec. 45.08.201. “Issuer”.
- Sec. 45.08.202. Issuer's responsibility and defenses; notice of defect or defense.
- Sec. 45.08.203. Staleness as notice of defects or defenses.
- Sec. 45.08.204. Effect of issuer's restriction on transfer.
- Sec. 45.08.205. Effect of unauthorized signature on security certificate.
- Sec. 45.08.206. Completion or alteration of certificated security.
- Sec. 45.08.207. Rights and duties of issuer with respect to registered owners and registered pledgees.
- Sec. 45.08.208. Effect of signature of authenticating trustee, registrar, or transfer agent.
- Sec. 45.08.209. Issuer's lien.
- Sec. 45.08.210. Overissue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.