2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 07. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
Article 5. Warehouse Receipts and Bills of Lading: Negotiation and Transfer.
- Sec. 45.07.501. Form of negotiation and requirements of due negotiation.
- Sec. 45.07.502. Rights acquired by due negotiation.
- Sec. 45.07.503. Document of title to goods defeated in certain cases.
- Sec. 45.07.504. Rights acquired in absence of due negotiation; effect of diversion; stoppage of delivery.
- Sec. 45.07.505. Endorser not guarantor for other parties.
- Sec. 45.07.506. Delivery without endorsement; right to compel endorsement.
- Sec. 45.07.507. Warranties on negotiation or delivery of document of title.
- Sec. 45.07.508. Warranties of collecting bank as to documents of title.
- Sec. 45.07.509. Adequate compliance with commercial contract.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.