2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 07. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
Article 1. General.
- Secs. 45.07.101 - 45.07.105. Short title; definitions and index of definitions; relation of sections to treaty, statute, tariff, classification, or regulation; negotiable and nonnegotiable warehouse receipt, bill of lading, or other document of title; construction against negative implication. [Repealed, § 113 ch. 44 SLA 2009.]
- Sec. 45.07.111. Short title.
- Sec. 45.07.112. Definitions and index of definitions.
- Sec. 45.07.113. Relation of chapter to treaty or statute.
- Sec. 45.07.114. Negotiable and nonnegotiable document of title.
- Sec. 45.07.115. Reissuance in alternative medium.
- Sec. 45.07.116. Control of electronic document of title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.