2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 03. Negotiable Instruments
Article 6. Discharge.
- Sec. 45.03.601. Discharge and effect of discharge.
- Sec. 45.03.602. Payment.
- Sec. 45.03.603. Tender of payment.
- Sec. 45.03.604. Discharge by cancellation or renunciation.
- Sec. 45.03.605. Discharge of endorsers and accommodation parties.
- Secs. 45.03.606 - 45.03.805. Impairment of recourse or collateral; advice of international sight draft; miscellaneous provisions. [Repealed, § 127 ch 35 SLA 1993.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.