2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 02. Sales
Article 6. Breach, Repudiation, and Excuse.
- Sec. 45.02.601. Buyer's rights on improper delivery.
- Sec. 45.02.602. Manner and effect of rightful rejection.
- Sec. 45.02.603. Merchant buyer's duties as to rightfully rejected goods.
- Sec. 45.02.604. Buyer's options as to salvage of rightfully rejected goods.
- Sec. 45.02.605. Waiver of buyer's objections by failure to particularize.
- Sec. 45.02.606. What constitutes acceptance of goods.
- Sec. 45.02.607. Effect of acceptance; notice of breach; burden of establishing breach after acceptance; notice of claim or litigation to person answerable over.
- Sec. 45.02.608. Revocation of acceptance in whole or in part.
- Sec. 45.02.609. Right to adequate assurance of performance.
- Sec. 45.02.610. Anticipatory repudiation.
- Sec. 45.02.611. Retraction of anticipatory repudiation.
- Sec. 45.02.612. “Installment contract”; breach.
- Sec. 45.02.613. Casualty to identified goods.
- Sec. 45.02.614. Substituted performance.
- Sec. 45.02.615. Excuse by failure of presupposed conditions.
- Sec. 45.02.616. Procedure on notice claiming excuse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.