2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 02. Sales
Article 2. Form, Formation, and Readjustment of Contract.
- Sec. 45.02.201. Formal requirements; statute of frauds.
- Sec. 45.02.202. Final written expression; parol or extrinsic evidence.
- Sec. 45.02.203. Seals inoperative.
- Sec. 45.02.204. Formation in general.
- Sec. 45.02.205. Firm offers.
- Sec. 45.02.206. Offer and acceptance in formation of contract.
- Sec. 45.02.207. Additional terms in acceptance or confirmation.
- Sec. 45.02.208. Course of performance or practical construction. [Repealed, § 113 ch 44 SLA 2009.]
- Sec. 45.02.209. Modification, rescission, and waiver.
- Sec. 45.02.210. Delegation of performance; assignment of rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.