2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 01. General Provisions
Article 1. Short Title, Construction, Application, and Subject Matter of Act.
- Secs. 45.01.101 - 45.01.109. Short title, construction, application, and subject matter of act. [Repealed, § 113 ch 44 SLA 2009.]
- Sec. 45.01.111. Short titles.
- Sec. 45.01.112. Scope of chapter.
- Sec. 45.01.113. Construction of code to promote its purposes and policies; applicability of supplemental principles of law.
- Sec. 45.01.114. Construction against implied repeal.
- Sec. 45.01.115. Severability.
- Sec. 45.01.116. Use of singular and plural; gender.
- Sec. 45.01.117. Section captions.
- Sec. 45.01.118. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.