2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
Chapter 17. Recording of Documents
- Sec. 40.17.010. Place of recording and access to records.
- Sec. 40.17.020. Recording conveyances.
- Sec. 40.17.030. Formal requisites for recording.
- Sec. 40.17.035. Recording criteria.
- Sec. 40.17.040. Indexing.
- Sec. 40.17.050. Incorporation of master form.
- Sec. 40.17.060. Documents executed under former law.
- Sec. 40.17.070. Duties of recorder; time recording is effective.
- Sec. 40.17.075. Account.
- Sec. 40.17.080. Effect of recording on title and rights; constructive notice.
- Sec. 40.17.090. Conveyances and recorded documents as evidence.
- Sec. 40.17.100. Recording a reconveyance.
- Sec. 40.17.110. Documents eligible for recording.
- Sec. 40.17.120. Recording memorandum of lease.
- Sec. 40.17.125. Recording affidavits related to manufactured homes.
- Sec. 40.17.130. Action against recorder and state.
- Sec. 40.17.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.