2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
Chapter 15. Subdivisions and Dedications
Article 4. Platting in Areas Outside Certain Municipalities.
- Sec. 40.15.300. Purposes of AS 40.15.300 - 40.15.380.
- Sec. 40.15.305. Examination of plats before recording.
- Sec. 40.15.310. Requirements for plat approval.
- Sec. 40.15.320. Monuments.
- Sec. 40.15.330. Plat standards.
- Sec. 40.15.340. Engineering standards.
- Sec. 40.15.350. Certified copy of plat as evidence.
- Sec. 40.15.360. Applicability.
- Sec. 40.15.370. Regulations.
- Sec. 40.15.380. Applicability to governmental bodies; right-of-way acquisition plats.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.