2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
Chapter 15. Subdivisions and Dedications
Article 1. Recording of Plats.
- Sec. 40.15.010. Approval, filing, and recording of subdivisions.
- Sec. 40.15.020. Plats to be acknowledged and contain certificate that taxes and assessments are paid.
- Sec. 40.15.030. Dedication of streets, alleys, and thoroughfares.
- Sec. 40.15.040. Certified copy of plat as evidence.
- Sec. 40.15.050. Plats legalized.
- Sec. 40.15.060. Missing plats.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.