2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 21. General Provisions
- Sec. 04.21.010. Municipal regulation and taxation.
- Sec. 04.21.015. Private manufacture of alcoholic beverages.
- Sec. 04.21.020. Civil liability of persons providing alcoholic beverages.
- Sec. 04.21.025. Alcohol server education course.
- Sec. 04.21.030. Responsibility of licensees, agents, and employees.
- Sec. 04.21.035. Responsibility of partners of a limited liability partnership or foreign limited liability partnership.
- Sec. 04.21.040. Sales on federal reservations.
- Sec. 04.21.050. Proof of age and of not being restricted from purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- Sec. 04.21.055. Refusal of service.
- Sec. 04.21.060. Warehousing of alcoholic beverages.
- Sec. 04.21.065. Posting of warning signs.
- Sec. 04.21.070. Enforcement.
- Sec. 04.21.078. Court records of persons under 21 years of age.
- Sec. 04.21.080. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.