2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 85. Manufactured Home Property Act
- Sec. 34.85.010. Real property characterization.
- Sec. 34.85.020. Effect of real property characterization.
- Sec. 34.85.040. Ownership interest exception.
- Sec. 34.85.060. Affixation affidavit requirements.
- Sec. 34.85.070. Owner's statement for affixation affidavit.
- Sec. 34.85.080. Effect on liens and encumbrances.
- Sec. 34.85.090. Filing affixation affidavit with department.
- Sec. 34.85.100. Use of affidavit.
- Sec. 34.85.110. Severance of manufactured home.
- Sec. 34.85.120. Severance affidavit.
- Sec. 34.85.130. Filing of severance affidavit.
- Sec. 34.85.140. Affidavit form and acknowledgment.
- Sec. 34.85.150. Permanently affixed.
- Sec. 34.85.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 34.85.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.