2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 77. Community Property Act
- Sec. 34.77.010. Good faith requirement.
- Sec. 34.77.020. Variation by marital property agreement.
- Sec. 34.77.030. Classification of property of spouses.
- Sec. 34.77.040. Management and control of property of spouses.
- Sec. 34.77.050. Gifts of community property to third persons.
- Sec. 34.77.060. Certain property transactions between spouses.
- Sec. 34.77.070. Obligations of spouses.
- Sec. 34.77.080. Protection of bona fide purchasers dealing with spouses.
- Sec. 34.77.090. Community property agreement.
- Sec. 34.77.100. Community property trust.
- Sec. 34.77.110. Forms of holding property.
- Sec. 34.77.120. Classification of life insurance policies and proceeds.
- Sec. 34.77.130. Mixed property.
- Sec. 34.77.140. Interspousal Remedies.
- Sec. 34.77.150. Treatment of certain property at death of spouse.
- Sec. 34.77.155. Division of community property at death.
- Sec. 34.77.160. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 34.77.900. Definitions.
- Sec. 34.77.995. Short Title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.