2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 27. Modification or Abolition of Common Law Property Rules
Article 2. Rules Against Perpetuities.
- Sec. 34.27.050. Statutory rule against perpetuities. [Repealed, § 9 ch 17 SLA 2000.]
- Sec. 34.27.051. Statutory rule against perpetuities.
- Sec. 34.27.053. Savings provision.
- Secs. 34.27.055 - 34.27.065. When nonvested property interest or power of appointment created; reformation; exclusions from statutory rule against perpetuities. [Repealed, § 9 ch 17 SLA 2000.]
- Sec. 34.27.070. Application.
- Sec. 34.27.075. Relationship to common law rule.
- Sec. 34.27.090. Short title and uniformity of application and construction. [Repealed, § 9 ch 17 SLA 2000.]
- Sec. 34.27.100. Suspension of the power of alienation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.