2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 25. Validation of Formal Defects
- Sec. 34.25.010. Validation of defective acknowledgments.
- Sec. 34.25.020. Adverse title not affected.
- Sec. 34.25.030. Validation of defective instruments and use as evidence.
- Sec. 34.25.040. Deeds on judicial sales.
- Sec. 34.25.050. Sale and deed of executor, administrator, and guardian validated.
- Sec. 34.25.055. Conveyances to or from trusts.
- Sec. 34.25.060. Record of the deed as evidence.
- Sec. 34.25.070. Validation of sales and action to quiet title.
- Sec. 34.25.080. Tax deeds validated.
- Sec. 34.25.090. Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.