2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 03. Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
Article 5. Tenant Remedies.
- Sec. 34.03.160. Noncompliance by the landlord: General.
- Sec. 34.03.170. Failure to deliver possession.
- Sec. 34.03.180. Wrongful failure to supply heat, water, hot water or essential services.
- Sec. 34.03.190. Landlord's noncompliance as defense to action for possession or rent.
- Sec. 34.03.200. Fire or casualty damage.
- Sec. 34.03.210. Tenant's remedies for landlord's unlawful ouster, exclusion, or diminution of service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.