2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 27. Mining
Chapter 30. Exploration Incentive Credits
- Sec. 27.30.010. Exploration incentive credits authorized.
- Sec. 27.30.020. Procedure for requesting and taking the credit.
- Sec. 27.30.025. Conditional certification.
- Sec. 27.30.030. Application of the credit.
- Sec. 27.30.040. Credit may be carried forward.
- Sec. 27.30.050. Limit on application of credit.
- Sec. 27.30.060. Assignment of credit.
- Sec. 27.30.070. Responsibility for record of use of credit.
- Sec. 27.30.080. Relationship to other funds.
- Sec. 27.30.090. Confidentiality of data.
- Sec. 27.30.095. Fees.
- Sec. 27.30.099. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.