2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 2. Aeronautics
Chapter 35. Uniform Air Licensing Act
- Secs. 02.35.010 - 02.35.080. Federal law followed; aircraft license required; airman license required; registration of aircraft; registration of airmen; proper officer to make and certify copies of licenses; receipts for certified copies; exceptions to application of chapter. [Repealed, § 14 ch 56 SLA 2001.]
- Sec. 02.35.090. License and permit to be exhibited on request.
- Sec. 02.35.100. Temporary permit. [Repealed, § 14 ch 56 SLA 2001.]
- Sec. 02.35.110. Emergency rations and equipment.
- Sec. 02.35.115. Downed aircraft transmitting devices. [Repealed, § 14 ch 56 SLA 2001.]
- Sec. 02.35.120. Penalties for lack of license or permit or violation of regulations.
- Sec. 02.35.130. Penalty for violation of AS 02.35.090 and 02.35.110.
- Sec. 02.35.140. Uniformity of interpretation. [Repealed, § 14 ch 56 SLA 2001.]
- Sec. 02.35.150. Definitions.
- Sec. 02.35.160. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.