2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 2. Aeronautics
Chapter 10. Aeronautics and Communication
- Sec. 02.10.010. Supervision over aeronautics and communication; regulations.
- Secs. 02.10.020 , 02.10.030. Investigations and hearings; use of reports of or testimony in investigations as evidence and department employees as witnesses. [Repealed, § 14 ch 56 SLA 2001.]
- Sec. 02.10.040. Regulations governing radio ground stations.
- Sec. 02.10.050. Use of revenue. [Repealed, § 2 ch 8 SLA 1968.]
- Secs. 02.10.060 - 02.10.090. Community and private cooperation; penalties; department defined; short title. [Repealed, § 14 ch 56 SLA 2001.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.