2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 85. Public Defender Agency
- Sec. 18.85.010. Public defender agency established.
- Sec. 18.85.020. Administration.
- Sec. 18.85.030. Appointment and term.
- Sec. 18.85.040. Removal.
- Sec. 18.85.050. Vacancy.
- Sec. 18.85.060. Eligibility.
- Sec. 18.85.070. Private practice prohibited.
- Sec. 18.85.080. Delegation of functions.
- Sec. 18.85.090. Agency staff.
- Sec. 18.85.100. Right to representation, services, and facilities.
- Sec. 18.85.110. Notice and provision for representation.
- Sec. 18.85.120. Determination of indigency; repayment.
- Sec. 18.85.130. Contracts with private attorneys.
- Sec. 18.85.140. Waiver.
- Sec. 18.85.150. Recovery from defendant.
- Sec. 18.85.155. Payment by municipality.
- Sec. 18.85.160. Records and reports.
- Sec. 18.85.170. Definitions.
- Sec. 18.85.180. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.