2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 74. Cigarette Fire Safety
- Sec. 18.74.010. Requirement for sale.
- Sec. 18.74.030. Testing of cigarettes.
- Sec. 18.74.040. Alternative test methods.
- Sec. 18.74.050. Testing laboratories.
- Sec. 18.74.060. Testing for another purpose.
- Sec. 18.74.065. Testing by state fire marshal.
- Sec. 18.74.070. Maintenance of records.
- Sec. 18.74.080. Certification requirement.
- Sec. 18.74.090. Contents of certification.
- Sec. 18.74.100. Banding requirement.
- Sec. 18.74.110. Availability of certifications.
- Sec. 18.74.120. Packaging marking approval.
- Sec. 18.74.130. Marking of cigarette packaging.
- Sec. 18.74.150. Copies.
- Sec. 18.74.160. Penalties for violations.
- Sec. 18.74.180. Separate accounting.
- Sec. 18.74.190. Seizure of cigarettes.
- Sec. 18.74.200. Other remedies.
- Sec. 18.74.210. Fire prevention and public safety fund.
- Sec. 18.74.220. Implementation.
- Sec. 18.74.230. Review by state fire marshal.
- Sec. 18.74.240. Regulations.
- Sec. 18.74.250. Inspections.
- Sec. 18.74.260. Sale outside the state.
- Sec. 18.74.270. Regulation by municipality.
- Sec. 18.74.280. Relationship to federal law.
- Sec. 18.74.290. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.