2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 67. Violent Crimes Compensation Board
- Sec. 18.67.010. Purpose.
- Sec. 18.67.020. Violent Crimes Compensation Board.
- Sec. 18.67.030. Application for compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.040. Action on application; hearings.
- Sec. 18.67.050. Attorney fees.
- Sec. 18.67.060. Regulations.
- Sec. 18.67.070. Standards for compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.080. Awarding compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.090. Recovery from collateral source.
- Sec. 18.67.100. Incidents and offenses to which chapter applies. [Repealed, § 6 ch 35 SLA 1979.]
- Sec. 18.67.101. Incidents and offenses to which this chapter applies.
- Sec. 18.67.110. Nature of the compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.120. Emergency compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.130. Limitations on awarding compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.140. Recovery from offender.
- Sec. 18.67.150. False claim.
- Sec. 18.67.160. Survival and abatement.
- Sec. 18.67.162. Crime victim compensation fund.
- Sec. 18.67.165. Distribution of money received as a result of the commission of crime. [Repealed, § 11 ch 154 SLA 1984. For current law see AS 12.61.020.]
- Sec. 18.67.170. Reports.
- Sec. 18.67.175. Duty to display information.
- Sec. 18.67.180. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.