2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Article 1. State Troopers.
- Article 2. Alaska Police Standards Council.
- Article 3. Identification Cards.
- Article 4. Disposal of Firearms and Ammunition.
- Article 5. Security Guards.
- Article 6. Bodyguards.
- Article 7. Domestic Violence.
- Article 8. Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse.
- Article 9. Village and Regional Public Safety Officers.
- Article 10. Permit to Carry a Concealed Handgun.
- Article 11. Firearms.
- Article 12. Stalking and Sexual Assault Protective Orders and Notification to Stalking and Sexual Assault Victims.
- Article 13. Law Enforcement Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.