2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
Article 1. Housing Project and Public Building Assistance Act.
- Sec. 18.55.010. Purpose of AS 18.55.100 - 18.55.290.
- Secs. 18.55.020 - 18.55.070. Alaska State Housing Authority. [Repealed, § 140 ch 4 FSSLA 1992.]
- Sec. 18.55.080. Members or employees prohibited from acquiring interest in projects.
- Sec. 18.55.090. Removal of members. [Repealed, § 2 ch 9 SLA 1965.]
- Sec. 18.55.100. Powers of corporation.
- Sec. 18.55.105. Lease of authority's public buildings to political subdivisions. [Repealed, § 3 ch 118 SLA 1967.]
- Sec. 18.55.110. Cooperation with and aid of federal government.
- Sec. 18.55.120. Housing for low-income households.
- Sec. 18.55.130. Qualifications of tenants.
- Sec. 18.55.140. Issuance of bonds, notes, and refunding bonds.
- Sec. 18.55.150. Security for bonds.
- Sec. 18.55.160. Limitation of liability on bonds.
- Sec. 18.55.170. Exemption from taxes.
- Sec. 18.55.180. Issuance and sale of bonds and notes.
- Sec. 18.55.185. Prohibited bidding on bonds and notes. [Repealed, § 4 ch 86 SLA 1981.]
- Sec. 18.55.187. Independent financial advisor.
- Sec. 18.55.190. Maximum interest rate. [Repealed, § 1 ch 52 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 18.55.200. Additional powers to secure bonds or obligations under leases.
- Sec. 18.55.210. Right of obligee of corporation to bring action.
- Sec. 18.55.220. Power of corporation to confer upon obligee right to bring action or proceeding.
- Sec. 18.55.230. Exemption of real property of corporation from execution or other process.
- Sec. 18.55.240. Power of corporation to obtain federal aid and cooperation.
- Sec. 18.55.250. Property of corporation exempt from taxes and assessments.
- Sec. 18.55.255. Disposal of surplus property.
- Sec. 18.55.260. Legality of corporation's bonds as investments.
- Sec. 18.55.270. Recommendations for legislation.
- Sec. 18.55.280. Public loans or donations to or cooperation with corporation.
- Sec. 18.55.288. Definitions.
- Sec. 18.55.290. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.