2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 50. Vital Statistics Act
Article 1. Bureau of Vital Statistics and Registrar.
- Sec. 18.50.010. Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Sec. 18.50.020. Department to adopt regulations.
- Sec. 18.50.030. Appointment of state registrar of vital statistics.
- Sec. 18.50.040. Duties of state registrar.
- Sec. 18.50.050. Delegation of duties.
- Sec. 18.50.060. Seal.
- Sec. 18.50.070. Registration districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.