2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 29. Health Care Professionals Workforce Enhancement Program
- Secs. 18.29.010 - 18.29.099. Legislative intent; health care professions loan repayment and incentive program; purpose; advisory body; direct incentives; loan repayment; number of participants; eligibility and priority; definitions.
- Sec. 18.29.100. Legislative intent.
- Sec. 18.29.105. Program established; administration; advisory council.
- Sec. 18.29.110. Employer payments.
- Sec. 18.29.115. Initial and renewal payments.
- Sec. 18.29.120. Direct incentives.
- Sec. 18.29.125. Student loan repayment.
- Sec. 18.29.130. Eligibility.
- Sec. 18.29.190. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.