2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 26. Alaska Medical Facility Authority
- Sec. 18.26.010. Legislative finding and policy.
- Sec. 18.26.020. Creation of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.030. Board of directors of the authority.
- Sec. 18.26.040. Meetings, compensation, officers, and expenses.
- Sec. 18.26.050. Powers of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.060. Operation and management of medical facilities.
- Sec. 18.26.070. Expenses of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.080. Bonds of the authority; court jurisdiction.
- Sec. 18.26.090. Bond anticipation notes.
- Sec. 18.26.100. Trust indentures and trust agreements.
- Sec. 18.26.110. Liability for issuance.
- Sec. 18.26.120. Bondholder claims against special funds.
- Sec. 18.26.130. Conflict of interests.
- Sec. 18.26.140. Pledge of revenue.
- Sec. 18.26.150. Obligations and income of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.160. Rights of bondholders.
- Sec. 18.26.170. Investments by authority.
- Sec. 18.26.180. Bonds as securities.
- Sec. 18.26.190. Pledge of the state.
- Sec. 18.26.200. Accounting and reports.
- Sec. 18.26.210. State requirements.
- Sec. 18.26.220. Facility compliance with health and safety laws and licensing requirements.
- Sec. 18.26.230. Authority as a public body; tax status of assets, income and bonds.
- Sec. 18.26.240. Earnings of the authority.
- Sec. 18.26.250. Operation of certain statutes excepted; status of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.260. Issuance and guarantee of Alaska Medical Facility Authority bonds.
- Sec. 18.26.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.