2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 15. Disease Control and Threats to Public Health
- Article 1. Prenatal Blood Tests.
- Article 2. Phenylketonuria (PKU) and Other Heritable Diseases.
- Article 3. Hepatitis B.
- Article 4. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
- Article 5. Blood Tests of Persons Charged with Sex Offenses.
- Article 6. Public Health Authority and Powers.
- Article 7. Blood Testing of Prisoners and Others for Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Article 8. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.