2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 05. Administration of Public Health and Related Laws
- Sec. 18.05.010. Administration of laws by department.
- Sec. 18.05.020. Department to report activities.
- Sec. 18.05.030. Cooperation with federal government.
- Sec. 18.05.031. Program planning for developmental disability. [Repealed, § 5 ch 165 SLA 1978. For current law, see AS 47.80.]
- Sec. 18.05.032. Information relating to pregnancy and pregnancy alternatives.
- Sec. 18.05.035. Planned parenthood information.
- Sec. 18.05.037. Fetal health effects information.
- Sec. 18.05.040. Regulations.
- Sec. 18.05.042. Access to health care records.
- Secs. 18.05.044 , 18.05.046. Registry of persons with impairments; Use of the registry of persons with impairments. [Repealed, § 12 ch 54 SLA 2005.]
- Sec. 18.05.050. Hospital advisory council. [Repealed, § 3 ch 89 SLA 1964.]
- Secs. 18.05.051 - 18.05.055. Comprehensive Health Advisory Council; powers and duties; definitions. [Repealed, § 2 ch 78 SLA 1973.]
- Secs. 18.05.056 - 18.05.060. Practice of lay midwifery. [Repealed, § 8 ch 130 SLA 1992. For current law, see AS 08.65.]
- Sec. 18.05.061. Penalty for violation.
- Sec. 18.05.065. Dental radiological equipment.
- Sec. 18.05.070. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.