2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 15. Elections
Chapter 13. State Election Campaigns
Sec. 15.13.150. Election educational activities not prohibited.
This chapter does not prohibit a person from engaging in educational election-related communications and activities, including
(1) the publication of the date and location of an election;
(2) the education of students about voting and elections;
(3) the sponsorship of candidate debate forums open to the public;
(4) participation in get-out-the-vote or voter registration drives that do not favor a particular candidate, political party, or political position;
(5) the dissemination of the views of all candidates running for a particular office.