2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 15. Elections
Chapter 05. Qualification of Voters
- Sec. 15.05.010. Voter qualification.
- Sec. 15.05.011. Qualifications of overseas voters.
- Sec. 15.05.012. Voter qualification for presidential election.
- Sec. 15.05.014. Procedures in presidential elections.
- Sec. 15.05.016. Fee prohibited. [Repealed, § 43 ch 85 SLA 1988.]
- Sec. 15.05.020. Rules for determining residence of voter.
- Sec. 15.05.030. Loss and restoration of voting rights.
- Sec. 15.05.040. Voter disqualification for unsound mind. [Repealed, § 49 ch 86 SLA 1996.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.