2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 65. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds
- Sec. 13.65.010. Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional funds.
- Sec. 13.65.020. Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction.
- Sec. 13.65.030. Delegation of management and investment functions.
- Sec. 13.65.040. Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- Sec. 13.65.050. Reviewing compliance.
- Sec. 13.65.060. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Sec. 13.65.070. Application.
- Sec. 13.65.080. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.65.090. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.65.095. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.