2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 56. Supported Decision-Making Agreements
- Sec. 13.56.010. Agreements authorized.
- Sec. 13.56.020. Eligibility of supporters.
- Sec. 13.56.030. Contents of agreement.
- Sec. 13.56.040. Requirements for validity.
- Sec. 13.56.050. Declarations by supporters.
- Sec. 13.56.060. Witnesses.
- Sec. 13.56.070. Term of agreement.
- Sec. 13.56.080. Termination of agreement.
- Sec. 13.56.090. Duties of supporter.
- Sec. 13.56.100. Decision-making assistance of supporter.
- Sec. 13.56.110. Prohibited activities.
- Sec. 13.56.120. Confidentiality, handling, and disposal of information.
- Sec. 13.56.130. Recognition of decisions and requests.
- Sec. 13.56.140. Limitation of liability.
- Sec. 13.56.150. Capability and capacity.
- Sec. 13.56.160. Principal's affairs.
- Sec. 13.56.170. Support services.
- Sec. 13.56.180. Form for supported decision-making agreement.
- Sec. 13.56.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.56.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.