2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 33. Nonprobate Transfers
Article 3. Uniform Transfer-On-Death Security Registration Act.
- Sec. 13.33.301. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.33.302. Registration in beneficiary form; sole or multiple ownership.
- Sec. 13.33.303. Registration in beneficiary form; applicable law.
- Sec. 13.33.304. Origination of registration in beneficiary form.
- Sec. 13.33.305. Form of registration in beneficiary form.
- Sec. 13.33.306. Effect, cancellation, and change of registration in beneficiary form.
- Sec. 13.33.307. Ownership on death of owner.
- Sec. 13.33.308. Protection of registering entity.
- Sec. 13.33.309. Nontestamentary transfer on death.
- Sec. 13.33.310. Terms, conditions, and forms for registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.