2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
Article 5. Wills, Will Contracts, and Custody and Deposit of Wills.
- Sec. 13.12.501. Who may make will.
- Sec. 13.12.502. Execution; witnessed wills; holographic wills.
- Sec. 13.12.504. Self-proved will.
- Sec. 13.12.505. Who may witness.
- Sec. 13.12.506. Choice of law as to execution.
- Sec. 13.12.507. Revocation by writing or by act.
- Sec. 13.12.508. Revocation by change of circumstances.
- Sec. 13.12.509. Revival of revoked will.
- Sec. 13.12.510. Incorporation by reference.
- Sec. 13.12.511. Testamentary additions to trusts.
- Sec. 13.12.512. Events of independent significance.
- Sec. 13.12.513. Separate writing identifying devise of certain types of tangible personal property.
- Sec. 13.12.514. Contracts concerning succession.
- Sec. 13.12.515. Deposit of will with court in testator's lifetime.
- Sec. 13.12.516. Duty of custodian of will; liability.
- Sec. 13.12.517. Penalty clause for contest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.