2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 81. General Provisions
Article 6. General Principles of Criminal Liability.
- Sec. 11.81.600. General requirements of culpability.
- Sec. 11.81.610. Construction of statutes with respect to culpability.
- Sec. 11.81.615. Offenses defined by age or value.
- Sec. 11.81.620. Effect of ignorance or mistake upon liability.
- Sec. 11.81.630. Intoxication as a defense.
- Sec. 11.81.640. Application of AS 11.81.600 - 11.81.630.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.