2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 61. Offenses Against Public Order
Article 1. Offenses Related to Riot, Disorderly Conduct, Pornography, Indecency, Gangs, Corpses, or Animals.
- Sec. 11.61.100. Riot.
- Sec. 11.61.110. Disorderly conduct.
- Sec. 11.61.116. Sending an explicit image of a minor.
- Sec. 11.61.118. Harassment in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.61.120. Harassment in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.61.123. Indecent viewing or production of a picture.
- Sec. 11.61.124. Solicitation or production of an indecent picture of a minor.
- Sec. 11.61.125. Distribution of child pornography.
- Sec. 11.61.127. Possession of child pornography.
- Sec. 11.61.128. Distribution of indecent material to minors.
- Sec. 11.61.129. Forfeiture of property used in indecent viewing or production of a picture or child pornography.
- Sec. 11.61.130. Misconduct involving a corpse.
- Sec. 11.61.140. Cruelty to animals.
- Sec. 11.61.145. Promoting an exhibition of fighting animals.
- Sec. 11.61.150. Obstruction of highways.
- Sec. 11.61.160. Recruiting a gang member in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.61.165. Recruiting a gang member in the second degree.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.