2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
Article 5. Dissolution.
- Sec. 10.15.460. Voluntary dissolution by act of cooperative.
- Sec. 10.15.465. Execution and content of statement of intent to dissolve.
- Sec. 10.15.470. Filing statement of intent to dissolve.
- Sec. 10.15.475. Procedure after filing of statement of intent to dissolve.
- Sec. 10.15.480. Revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings by act of cooperative.
- Sec. 10.15.485. Execution and content of statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings.
- Sec. 10.15.490. Filing statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings.
- Sec. 10.15.495. Articles of dissolution.
- Sec. 10.15.500. Filing articles of dissolution and issuance of certificate of dissolution.
- Sec. 10.15.505. Involuntary dissolution and cancellation of corporate filings.
- Sec. 10.15.510. Jurisdiction of court to liquidate assets and business of cooperative.
- Sec. 10.15.515. Joinder of members or shareholders unnecessary.
- Sec. 10.15.520. Deposit with department of amount due persons who cannot be found; unknown persons, or incompetent persons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.