2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
Article 2. Formation of Cooperatives.
- Sec. 10.15.335. Procedure for incorporation.
- Sec. 10.15.340. Filing of articles.
- Sec. 10.15.345. Effect of certificate of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.15.350. Contents of articles of incorporation; director liability.
- Sec. 10.15.355. Other provisions in articles; relationship of articles to bylaws.
- Sec. 10.15.360. Organizational meeting of directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.