2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 80. Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- Sec. 09.80.010. Scope.
- Sec. 09.80.020. Use of electronic records and electronic signatures; variation by agreement.
- Sec. 09.80.030. Construction and application.
- Sec. 09.80.040. Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures, and electronic contracts.
- Sec. 09.80.050. Provision of information in writing; presentation of records.
- Sec. 09.80.060. Attribution and effect of electronic record and electronic signature.
- Sec. 09.80.070. Effect of change or error.
- Sec. 09.80.080. Notarization and acknowledgment.
- Sec. 09.80.090. Retention of electronic records; originals.
- Sec. 09.80.100. Admissibility in evidence.
- Sec. 09.80.110. Automated transaction.
- Sec. 09.80.120. Time and place of sending and receipt.
- Sec. 09.80.130. Transferable records.
- Sec. 09.80.140. Creation and retention of electronic records and conversion of written records by governmental agencies.
- Sec. 09.80.150. Acceptance and distribution of electronic records by governmental agencies.
- Sec. 09.80.160. Interoperability.
- Sec. 09.80.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 09.80.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.