2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 68. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Sec. 09.68.020. Successive actions.
- Sec. 09.68.030. Corporate sureties.
- Sec. 09.68.040. Parties exempt from giving bond.
- Sec. 09.68.050. Civil liability for malicious claim against state permitted project.
- Sec. 09.68.060. Defense not prejudiced by assignment.
- Sec. 09.68.110. Civil liability for shoplifting.
- Sec. 09.68.115. Bad check civil penalties.
- Sec. 09.68.120. Definition of death.
- Sec. 09.68.130. Collection of settlement information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.