2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 10. Limitations of Actions
- Sec. 09.10.010. General limitations on civil actions.
- Sec. 09.10.020. When action commenced. [Repealed, § 1 ch 27 SLA 1966. For present law, see Civ. R. 3.]
- Sec. 09.10.030. Actions to recover real property.
- Sec. 09.10.040. Action upon judgment or sealed instrument in 10 years.
- Sec. 09.10.050. Certain property actions to be brought in six years.
- Sec. 09.10.053. Contract actions to be brought in three years.
- Sec. 09.10.054. Limits on when certain design, construction, and remodeling actions may be brought.
- Sec. 09.10.055. Statute of repose of 10 years.
- Sec. 09.10.060. Actions for certain statutory penalties to be brought in three years.
- Sec. 09.10.065. Commencement of actions for acts constituting sexual offenses.
- Sec. 09.10.070. Actions for torts, for injury to personal property, for certain statutory liabilities, and against peace officers and coroners to be brought in two years.
- Sec. 09.10.075. Actions related to claims based on medical assistance payment fraud. [See delayed amendment note.]
- Sec. 09.10.080. Actions related to escape to be brought in one year.
- Sec. 09.10.090. Actions for penalty.
- Sec. 09.10.100. Other actions in 10 years.
- Sec. 09.10.110. Accrual of cause of action upon mutual, open, and current account.
- Sec. 09.10.120. Actions in name of state, political subdivisions, or public corporations.
- Sec. 09.10.130. Effect of absence from state or concealment.
- Sec. 09.10.140. Disabilities of minority and incompetency.
- Sec. 09.10.150. Death of a party before expiration of limitation period. [Repealed, § 5 ch 78 SLA 1972.]
- Sec. 09.10.160. Disability of alien during war.
- Sec. 09.10.170. Commencement stayed by injunction or statute.
- Sec. 09.10.180. Time at which disability exists.
- Sec. 09.10.190. Coexisting disabilities.
- Sec. 09.10.200. Acknowledgment or promise.
- Sec. 09.10.210. Past due payments.
- Sec. 09.10.220. Action arising in other jurisdictions between nonresidents.
- Sec. 09.10.230. Certain actions relating to real property.
- Sec. 09.10.240. Commencement of action after dismissal or reversal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.