2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 8. Business and Professions
Chapter 87. Real Estate Appraisers
Article 3. Real Estate Appraisal Management Companies.
- Sec. 08.87.130. Registration required.
- Sec. 08.87.135. Requirements for registration of real estate appraisal management companies.
- Sec. 08.87.140. Mandatory reporting.
- Sec. 08.87.145. Statement of fees.
- Sec. 08.87.150. Retention of records and inspection.
- Sec. 08.87.155. Reporting requirements for federally regulated real estate appraisal management companies.
- Sec. 08.87.160. Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.