2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 60. Mortgage Licensing
- Article 1. Licensing.
- Article 2. License Duration, Renewal, Inactivity, and Surrender.
- Article 3. Licensee Obligations.
- Article 4. Discipline and Investigation.
- Article 5. Business Duties and Restrictions.
- Article 6. Enforcement.
- Article 7. Originator Surety Fund.
- Article 8. Program Administration Fee.
- Article 9. Duties and Powers of the Department.
- Article 10. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Article 11. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.