2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Article 1. General Authority.
- Article 2. Name, Powers, Organization, and Capitalization.
- Article 3. Operation of Offices.
- Article 4. Private Trust Companies.
- Article 5. Investments, Loans, and Deposits.
- Article 6. Trust Assets.
- Article 7. Ownership.
- Article 8. Governance.
- Article 9. Organic Change.
- Article 10. Dissolution and Liquidation.
- Article 11. Interstate State Trust Company, Interstate National Trust Company, and International Trust Company Offices.
- Article 12. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Article 13. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.