2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 05. Alaska Banking Code
- Article 1. Department Powers, Bank Reports, Prohibited Interests, and Department Standards.
- Article 2. Banking Practices.
- Article 3. Reserves, Loans, Investments, Bank Service Corporations, Practices, and Services.
- Article 4. Organization, Incorporation, Certification, Capital Structure, and General Powers, Limitations, and Requirements.
- Article 5. Conduct of Corporate Affairs.
- Article 6. Dissolution, Reorganization, Liquidation, and Department Possession.
- Article 7. International and Interstate Banks and Out-of-State Bank Holding Companies and Depository Institutions; Relationship with In-State Depository Institutions.
- Article 8. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.