There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 62. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Sec. 47.62.010. Office established.
- Sec. 47.62.015. Duties and powers of the long term care ombudsman.
- Sec. 47.62.020. Training and certification of staff.
- Sec. 47.62.025. Access to long term care facilities, residents, and records.
- Sec. 47.62.030. Confidentiality.
- Sec. 47.62.035. Immunity from liability.
- Sec. 47.62.040. Interference with the long term care ombudsman and retaliation prohibited.
- Sec. 47.62.050. Legal counsel for the long term care ombudsman.
- Sec. 47.62.060. Cooperative agreements.
- Sec. 47.62.090. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.