2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 31. Mental Health Treatment Assistance Program
Sec. 47.31.100. Definitions.
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires,
(1) “commissioner” means the commissioner of health and social services;
(2) “department” means the Department of Health and Social Services;
(3) “designated treatment facility” has the meaning given in AS 47.30.915;
(4) “evaluation facility” means a health care facility that has been designated by the department to perform the evaluations described in AS 47.30.670 — 47.30.915, including a facility licensed under AS 47.32 or operated by the federal government;
(5) “gross monthly household income” means all earned or unearned income from any source of a member of the patient's household;
(6) “household” means a patient and each person
(A) residing with the patient; and
(B) related to the patient by marriage or other legal relationship giving rise to a duty of support and maintenance;
(7) “mental illness” has the meaning given in AS 47.30.915.